We are looking for a Service Desk Dispatcher to join a busy team responsible for answering incoming calls and responding to customers emails in a timely, efficient and friendly manner.
The role will cover shifts between 08.00 - 20:00 Monday-Friday and 1 in 4 weekends on a 08:00-16:00 shift for which you will receive 2 weekdays off.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has experience in a customer service or an administration type role who is looking to join a friendly, professional team where full training will be provided.
Other responsibilities include:
- Dispatching engineers & IT parts as per Service Level Agreement
- Update customer call management systems
- Dispatch Incident to Mobile technical engineers within UK&I, accordance with SLAs
- Order parts for engineers in accordance with SLAs
- Proactively chase engineers for updates
- Chase and prioritise incidents and parts when appropriate
- Identify and escalate issues to Desk manager
- Aid in the diagnosis of first time fix incidents to ensure engineer responds in the most efficient manner and that a relevant site contact has been established.
- Updating call system, good understanding of incident management
- Must have or be able to pass SC level clearance.
- Excellent communication and customer engagement skills.
- Basic understanding of IT and call centre management - Highly desirable
- Knowledge of various on line logging tools - Highly desirable
- Good under pressure and able to multi task.
- Good keyboard skills and excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and resolve problems as they arise
Due to the sites location it is recommended you have access to a vehicle as public transport is sporadic.