Digital Commerce Support Specialist
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
- The Digital Commerce Support specialist helps SAP Customers and Partners through their digital purchase experience on the different SAP Marketplaces, providing effective and scalable support in a professional and timely fashion.
- On top of the standard issue resolution, the Digital Commerce Support Specialist is actively involved in improving operational efficiency including (but not limited to) participating or leading projects to improve the user experience, make the support processes more agile and increasing the effectiveness of the Commercial Operations team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- The Digital Commerce Support specialist is a motivated and result driven individual with a strong "can-do" attitude, that assists SAP customers and SAP partners by removing any obstacle from the digital purchase process in a one-touch resolution process: inquiries from users across the different SAP portals can be of a technical nature (access, check-out, order, fulfilment) or basic guidance-to-purchase nature (questions on product feature, compatibility etc.).
- The Digital Commerce Support specialist will engage with a number of different external teams to ensure the issue resolution.
- An important part of the job is to be able to improve the current processes and increase efficiency and effectiveness for the overall Commercial Operations team.
- The job may require flexibility to work during bank holidays or weekends in periods of high traffic to ensure global coverage.
- SAP is committed to a hybrid working model that includes the possibility to work remotely for a percentage of the time.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent.
- Works well in a self-directed manner, as well as part of a matrix organization and in a virtual team.
- Excellent communication, consultative and customer relationship skills.
- Excellent Windows, Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills are required.
- Proficiency in English is required, any additional language is a plus.
- Good organizational and project skills are a strong plus.
- Good knowledge of the E-Commerce world is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of internal SAP Systems (such as ISP, ICP, PRM, Hybris, KCF, KCG) is a strong plus.
- Accomplished professional with a solid history of managing high-volume, process-driven activities with meticulous attention to execution.
- 3+ years of experience in customer service or process execution, preferably in a Commerce / E-Commerce environment business with focus on support and operations.
- Proven track record of establishing strong alignment with external and internal teams.
- In-depth technical understanding of E-Commerce platform and daily operations, proven track record of running an E-Commerce based web store, specific in depth knowledge of e-commerce platform based on Business By Design and Hybris are a strong plus.