Administration Clerk NIGHT Shift - Temporary to Perm
4 days on 4 days off -To start ASAP
We have 1 role available for an experience administrator to join our client within the Logistics industry.
The working shifts are 4 on 4 off, (19:00-07:00 with 1 hour break)
Paid weekly - £393.06. The annual salary is £20,439.
20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
Description of Job role involves:
- To support the transport operations of the depot in order to achieve business objectives and the needs of the customer.
- To ensure all administrative traffic duties are carried out as necessary and to a high level of accuracy and professionalism, attention to detail and communication skills are required.
- Support ATM with admin and store comms
- Create load packs with RDR and Risk Assessments
- Complete debrief process in Microlise & raise queries
- Ensure Trip sheet is completed
- Complete debrief paperwork
- Ensure drivers have downloaded Digicard
- File / Archive paperwork
- Collate backhaul information
- Prepare KPI reports
- Raise Defects and follow defect process
- Brief all drivers on site exit requirements
- To use all IT based systems in the effective delivery of their role
- Ensure that appropriate communication methods are used to provide information to both internal and external customers as required e.g. debrief of drivers, dealing with customer issues etc.
- To ensure defects are recorded and actioned in line with XPO process
- To raise Purchase Orders
- Support operations with all elements of compliance
- To ensure compliance with Company Health & Safety requirements highlighting any concerns to line management
- Conduct relevant QHSE activities: Care Cards, Bsafe, Safety Conversations etc
- Support other Clerks as required
What we are looking for:
- Administration experience essential (logistic experience desirable)
- Proven customer service - Face to face, emails and phone calls
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT skills and system knowledge
- Available to start as soon as possible
- Experience raising purchase orders (desirable)
If you are interested in this role available, please hit apply now! We shall be in touch shortly.