We are currently recruiting for cleaning staff to work for a national client of ours based in Bury St Edmunds
The role will require candidates to have the ability to work well as part of a team and possess good interpersonal /customer service, ensuring that the main goal is to keep their building in a clean and orderly condition.
Salary: £9.9 per hours
Hours: Working hours starting between 9:30-10:00am, working 5 hours a day, Monday to Friday
- You will be required to carry out all cleaning assigned on a schedule - Full training and guidance will be given.
- Cleaning of the canteen and warehouse/ office areas
- Vacuuming, damp mopping, and polishing floors
- Dusting furniture and fittings - High- and Low-level areas
- Attention to public areas throughout your shift
- collection, segregation, and disposal of waste materials in accordance with policies.
- Provide Ad-Hoc emergency cleaning as required.
- Ensure that all cleaning materials are correctly and safely stored after use each day.
These roles are based in a warehouse environment; however, the successful candidates will have DBS checks processed.
The roles are at first on a temp contract with the possibility of being extended with Temp to Perm opportunities.
If you have experience working within the hospitality, cleaning, or warehouse industry and looking for a role please apply.