Manpower are recruiting for Production Operators within the growing manufacturing industry in Ireland and if you are interested in a career in this dynamic domain read on!
Where? We are working with a global brand based in Ballycoolin Blanchardstown Co Dublin. Our client has two manufacturing units based in this location.
Location: Northwest Logistics Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15
What? We are looking for Production Operators to join our established team in the manufacturing of computer servers and server racks. Our client manufacture servers for one of the largest and best-known global electronic brands so this is an exciting opportunity to work and develop within market-leading technology brands.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assembling and manufacturing of electronic components
- Ensure high-quality standards and procedures
- Equipment operation and product inspection/testing
- Achieve production targets
- Support all company safety & quality programs
- This is a fixed term contract with a view to permanency* or/and extension
- Based on Personal Performance Metrics (PPMs) - on average, approx. 20% of recruits are converted to permanent contracts with our client.
- No prior experience in production needed. Full training provided.
- Communicative English and ability to follow the written instructions.
- Excellent teamwork and work ethic our people make the place.
- Can-do positive attitude.
* You will be working on one of the fixed shifts Monday to Friday:
* Pay rates for (guaranteed) 39 hours per week:
o 6.45am to 2.45pm Mon - Thu and 6.45am to 1.45pm on Fridays
o 3.15pm to 11.15pm Mon - Thu and 2.15pm to 9.15pm on Fridays
o €11.50 - morning shift, (potential to increase to €13p/h*)
o €12.65 - afternoon shift (potential to increase to €14.30 p/h**)
*Certification on 4 workstations will result in automatic promotion to Production Operator I and rate increase to €12 per hour. Certification and successful Kaizen project will result in automatic promotion to Production Operator II and rate increase to €13 per hour.
Rate includes shift premium of 10% for Production Operator afternoon shift.
Payment for overtime will be based upon time and a half rate for the first 4 hours worked and double time rate thereafter:
o Morning shift: OT rates are €17.25 and €23 for double
o Evening shift: OT rates are €18.98 and €25.30 for double
When? Due to ever-increasing demand for our specialised electronic products, we are actively recruiting for Production Operators and we looking to fill a number of open positions. Interviews are both in personal, and virtually and will commence immediately.
Why? Our innovative manufacturing business is growing, and we have a strong internal job market with a mixture of developmental opportunities, and internal conversions for the right candidates. Manufacturing during the past 3 years has become the nation's dominant industry whether you develop within or without, this role can be a launching pad for a successful career in manufacturing and logistics.
Who? This opportunity applies to experienced production operatives or someone looking to launch a new career path in Ireland's leading industry. If you like a fast-paced and dynamic environment and working within a strong team culture, then this might be the role for you. Our technology and leadership team are first class, and we value our people, and we understand that it is the people that make the place.
Does the Production Operator sound like you?
Hit the apply button we are waiting…….