- Agilent Technologies -Ireland CSO
- Scheduling Coordinator / Administration / Customer Service
- Family Service Delivery / Administration / Customer Service
- Reporting to Enterprise Scheduling Supervisor
- Based on-site Innishannon, Cork
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables. applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
Agilent is collaborating with leading biopharmaceuticals located in Cork and is hiring for the integral and dynamic role of on-site Enterprise Scheduling Coordinator (ESC).
Objectives: The main objectives of this position are to:
- Represent Agilent Technologies delivering high levels of customer satisfaction in a dynamic, fast passed pharmaceutical site. Effective planning and scheduling of engineers for onsite maintenance activities.
- Manage and update scheduled services plan, ensuring successful completion of services, and responding to breakdown repair requests. Work in partnership with customer(s) internal & third-party vendors
- Effectively manage contractual response times, minimizing rescheduling and delivering services within satisfactory timelines. Build successful customer relationships, prioritizing customer requirements and keeping customer informed of any scheduling changes.
Responsibilities: Responsibilities of the ESC are:
- To act as first point of contact for contract queries.
- Daily management of workload; organizing service visits in accordance with site schedule, necessary for the successful completion of the service.
- Daily administrative duties such as quotation requests, raising purchase orders and reconciling costs.
- Taking a high number of internal and external phone calls and emails, while working to agreed service levels.
- Customer asset management, ensuring inventories are accurate.
- Monitoring performance metrics ensuring maintenance and repair requests are completed within timeframe agreed with customer.
- Schedule inductions and manage vendor documentation in accordance with customer requirements
- Proactive monitoring of schedule adherence to planned preventative maintenance.
- Attend customer meetings.
Core Skills Requirements:
- Ability to be a key team player, take ownership and help your colleagues with a positive attitude.
- Ability to manage sudden changes in priorities
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle customer and vendor requests via telephone, email, web.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of planning and administrative tools is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written & listening.
- Proven fluency in English (verbal & written).
- Science qualification advantageous.
Why should you work here?
Our employees enjoy a substantial experience that includes competitive salaries and bonuses, opportunities for equity ownership, and a robust employment package that promotes well-being across all aspects of their lives.