Sr. Software Engineer
Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)
An ideal candidate is someone who works well with a cohesive team-oriented group of developers, who has a passion for developing great software, who enjoys solving problems in a challenging environment, and who has the desire to take their career to the next level.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy new code to meet the Business needs of the stories and features.
- Maintain and enhance existing code to improve our software and minimize technical debt of the platform.
- Researches technical solutions for changing business needs.
- Ability to work in Agile environment.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Ensure the final product is highly performant, responsive, and of the highest quality.
- Actively participate in agile ceremonies including daily scrum, story pointing, story elaboration, and retrospectives.
- High-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Experience in delivering secure solutions in Financial Services Sector is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
Required technical skills and experience:
- 8+ years of experience
- Development/Agile tools experience - Fusion, ALM, Confluence, Bamboo, SVN, GIT.
- IDE tools - Eclipse, IntelliJ.
- Web Service development experience (REST/JSON, SOAP)
- Java - Core, Enterprise
- Spring Boot or Spring Cloud (Spring Cloud Config, Spring Cloud for Cloud Foundry)
- Oracle - SQL, PLSQL (tuning and performance tuning desirable)
- Shell Scripting
- CICD Principles
- JAVA / OOP required.
- Spring framework required.
- IntelliJ / Eclipse preferred.
- Agile experience preferred
- Message Queue
- Camel- Nice to have
- Angular 2+ front end development
- Micro services