Global Business Manager (Sales & Client Coverage)
We are currently recruiting for Global Business Manager to work with our client based in the Banking Industry. The role is Hybrid and based in Dublin .This is a 12 month contract position.
The Global Business Manager supports the Global Sales & Client Coverage organization. The role is responsible for supporting critical strategy initiatives and business management processes for Sales & Client Coverage in EMEA, NAM, LATAM & APAC.
The role will necessitate working closely with the Global COO and other members of the business management team. The Business Manager will also work closely with Global Sales, Client Coverage and Product Management and functional partners to facilitate integration, ensure strategic alignment.
- Support senior management reporting on business performance and own production of the monthly business review for Global Sales & Client Coverage
- Develop and maintain client presentation materials for Securities Services senior management to support sales and retention efforts with key clients and prospects
- Support the Global Annual Plan production and process including coordination with Global and Regional Sales and Client Coverage Management and Global Finance
- Track and report business metrics and key performance indicators
- Support and monitor strategic business initiatives aligned to Securities Services growth strategy
- Support Global Sales & Client Coverage COO on Regional and client segment strategies, including data quality, client analytics and MIS development or in any other initiatives or processes that may arise in the course of BAU
- Analyse market trends, market size, client segments and competitor activity to identify new opportunities and benchmark key differentiating features against the competition.
- Support broader Institutional Clients Group wide initiatives from a Sales & Coverage perspective
- Previous experience in a Business Management role
- Experience working in a Global Environment
- Ability to build communication materials on business strategy and performance
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of Credit and Operational Risk
- Bachelor's degree, Masters preferred
- Understanding of investment products (mutual funds and other structured products) and securities market
- Proficient in excel and financial modelling
- Strong Financial and analytical skills
- Microsoft Office Skills including Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence & build consensus
- Team player
- Quick study of events, observations and information exchanges
- Articulate in written and verbal communications skills
- Propensity for detail and comprehensiveness of content
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing work environment
- Self-motivated and willingness to assume responsibility