Manpower are recruiting for a Pharmacy Support Worker for our client in Paddock Wood.
Your main role will be receipting in stock and preparing medicines packs for use by front line staff and register medicines related data in accordance with Trust policies and procedures.
Working hours 06:00-14:00 or 10:00-18:00 this will be a fixed shift pattern covering either early or late shifts five days per week.
- Ensure all medicines being packed are in date and not subject to a recall
- Contribute to the stock control within the department, including participating in stock-checks, tracing and resolving stock discrepancies, being proactive in ensuring that urgently required drugs are
- Participate in Quality Assurance of the packing processes and monitor the quality of services
- Promote the flow of work through the department and communicate with Distribution hubs and stations
- Understanding of how medicines are packed
- Experience of working in a pressurised environment
- Be able to plan and organise own workload to meet conflicting priorities and targets.
- Ability to use own initiative within defined procedures
- Previous administration experience
Benefits of working with Manpower?:
- 24/7 Support
- Weekly Pay
- Online Discount Codes, Special Offers with great National Companies
- View Payslips Online
- Holiday Allowance
- We will pay for your STANDARD DBS free of charge
All successful candidates will be required to undergo an standard DBS check and must be able to provide Manpower with additional ID which will include x2 photographic and x1 proof of address OR x1 photographic and x2 proof of address.