About the Company
Our client is a leading provider of modernized technology, they have offices around the world which make their global reach extend their delivery capabilities and amplify their impact. They are ranked on the Fortune 500, Forbes Global 2000, and a member of NASDAQ-100 with a large multilingual team that embraces diversity.
Our client has a sound management track record with a responsive engagement model, they are great to work with. This role of Outreach Operation specialist is focused on conducting research on government and non-governmental entities in various markets, it is an office based role in Dublin, Ireland.
- Conduct research in assigned cities across geographies to collate data from approved sources that can be used to enhance the accuracy of the product that benefits end-users
- Liaise between external partners and Google stakeholder teams to convey requirements, validate data, coordinate, and communicate updates about fixes/edits, etc.
- Report details of outreach and/or operational issues to Outreach Operations Lead. Report project status and identify insights re: partner expectations, partner user journeys, motivations & challenges, data gaps, outreach best practices, etc.
- Update information in internal planning tools and platforms as required, including logging, and tracking all research, outreach, rejections, resulting submissions, etc.
- Document on deliverable, such as partners contacted/onboarded, open data sources identified or data sets submitted/ ingested, and edits made originating from outreached sources
- Address and resolve external partner queries associated with the project
- Troubleshoot process and operational issues reported by authoritative data sources; ability to develop a deep understanding of data formats, structures, etc.
- Manage data pipeline from receiving the data captured by Partners to the creation of launch schedules, ensuring the highest quality of captured data as outlined in the Operational Guidelines
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, in GIS, a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Oral and written communications expertise in English, and one or more additional languages (German, Hebrew, Norwegian, Swedish)
- Experience in Business Development and B2B partnerships/sales, customer service
- Expertise in Salesforce.com; Google Drive
- Knowledge of Geographic Information System tools
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to formulate and articulate business points with partners and internal teams