A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading utilities company as Customer Centre Advisor, this is a full time shift working role within a call centre which could lead to career progression.
Pay: £13.36 per hour
Working an average 37 hour week over a 9 week shift pattern. Your shift pattern will consist of a 6 days on and 3 days off consisting of 3 days 07:30 - 16:00, the following 3 days 15:30 - 00:00 with the following 3 days off. Your shifts will be published in advance, so you know what you are working.
Overtime opportunities may also be available.
Start date will be 25th July 2022 with 6 weeks training Mon- Fri 8am - 4pm, after which you will move to a shift pattern.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for customer service representatives to join our fast-paced call centre, responding to incoming calls to the National Gas Emergency Service, providing a 24/7 service, safeguarding life and property. We are on an exciting journey of growth and evolution, one that has already seen us transform ourselves in so many ways and is uniting us through a shared sense of purpose and direction.
The role will involve you providing a high level of customer service, providing support and guidance to our customers who have emergency situations, an enquiry or complaint linked to Emergency, Response & Repair and Connections processes. There will be opportunities to gain multiple skill-sets as you progress supporting you with your development.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Handling customer calls to the National Gas Emergency service
- Working in a high-pressure environment with a high volume of incoming calls and maintaining a calm and professional manner
- Creating and submitting accurate work orders
- Applying customer service techniques to handle all customer calls
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with the business, and immediate colleagues
- Demonstrating knowledge of processes and activities where applicable
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders for customer resolution
- Exceptional active listening skills
- Strong communicator who takes and articulates decisions routinely and confidently
- Understanding of our client and the different services which we provide to our customers
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service, demonstrate a strong customer focus and can actively listen to customers
- Have the confidence and capability to deal with many and varied sets of customer circumstances and advise the customer on a range of options that apply to their situation
- Able to use appropriate questioning to identify exact customer needs and explain what is involved in the process
- Ability to provide written communication
- Computer literate
- Experience using Microsoft Office packages
- Utilising the systems required to maximise their effectiveness
**Opportunities to secure a permanent contract after 6 months**