Customer Service Advisor
On behalf of a well-known UK outsourcing company, Manpower are recruiting for a number of Customer Service Advisors to work as part of a UK Government contract call centre based in our Glasgow office.
The focus of your role will be to handle enquiries via telephone, email and isupport from military personnel, veterans, and third parties. Calls will relate to pay, allowances, records, pensions, medals and offer first line IT support to the organisation and customers.
Although previous experience in a similar role is not required, you will be working in a fast-paced environment that requires excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high level of attention to detail.
The Enquiry Centre opening hours are 7am - 7pm Monday to Friday and you will work 8 hours per day on a rotational shift basis. Excellent timekeeping and attendance are essential.
Key attributes we are looking for:
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- A competent level of computer literacy with the ability to work from multiple applications including Microsoft Office
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- An ability to work independently and within a team
What we can offer you:
- £20,500 annual salary
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Full in-house induction with ongoing training to support your development and progression
- Free eye care vouchers every 2 years (after 6 months service)
Please note due to the nature of this role all applicants must be able to obtain SC security clearance prior to commencing work which will be applied for on their behalf by Manpower. This will include a full criminal, employment and credit check.