Job Title: Mobile Fitter - Plant & Tools
Location: Heathrow & surrounding areas
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £30k - bi-annual bonus scheme paid twice annually dependant on profitability of business & individual performance. Overtime paid at time & a half.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Plant & Tool Fitter to work from their Heathrow depot & surrounding areas, therefore a driving license is required for this role.
As a Plant Mechanic you will play a pivotal role in the success of the depot by ensuring that our customers can hire what they want, when they need it through the efficient servicing and maintaining a variety of plant and tools. As part of our high-performing team, you will be responsible for identifying and repairing any faults or damage to equipment, accurately updating service records and at times you will be required to complete repairs on our customer sites.
Successful Applicants should demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience working as a plant mechanic/fitter role with a relevant mechanical qualification or time served
- Sound and current knowledge of heavy plant machinery maintenance
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- A customer-focused approach workload and committed team player
- A valid driving licence is essential
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- The option to buy up to 5 days additional leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Welfare Fund (Company-funded social events)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health & Wellness (Well-being Hub, Employee Assistance Helpline, Annual Flu Jab)
- Overtime at an enhanced rate and Standby/Call Out rota