Job Title: MSC Scheduled Event Co-ordinator
Location: Ruislip, West London, GB, HA4 0QH
Compensation: £28,000 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a MSC Scheduled Event Co-ordinator to join our LFB Fleet business, here at Ruislip. You'll be responsible for controlling and co-ordinating all programmed events and related activities on the LFB Contract, ensuring the service delivery of contract KPI's are met. Managing events in line with Workshop capacity to reduce vehicle downtime, whilst at the same time developing a future career with Babcock International.
Who we are looking for?
You'll ideally have experience within fleet management or scheduling. However, great organisational skills, good attention to detail as well as excellent communication and a proficient user of MS packages are all key attributes to securing this role.
What will you be doing?
As a MSC Scheduled Event Co-ordinator you'll be responsible for:
Managing and updating the Programmed Event Yearly Planner in line with contract requirements to ensure asset availability and compliancy adherence.
* Ensuring all aspects of Programmed Events are planned in advance and dealt with on a daily basis including vehicle Bookings, Re-bookings and subcontract repairs in line with KPI's
* Completing a regular review of the plan versus actual completion dates. Ensure that the plan reflects the operational requirement and workshop loading, reviewing and amending the plan where necessary.
* Ensuring POA's are submitted for Non-Reserve Assets in line with the Scheduled POA Process.
* Managing and Report on Fleet Compliancy ensuring adherence to compliancy dates
* Reporting daily the status of overdue events and compliancy issues to the business including plans for reduction.
The experience you'll bring
* Excellent organisational skills
* Good attention to detail
* Excellent communication and proficient user of MS packages.
* Proven experience within fleet management or scheduling is desirable
* Must hold or have ability to obtain SC security clearance
What a role with Babcock offers?
- Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Share ownership scheme
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
* We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 14th June 2022