Excellent permanent opportunity for a Plant Fitter to join a leading national company based in Middlesbrough. This is a full-time permanent position. Salary is up to £26,000 depending on experience.
This role involves:
Identifying and repairing any faults or damage to equipment, accurately updating service records and at times you may be required to complete repairs on our customer sites.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience working as a plant mechanic/fitter role with a relevant mechanical qualification
- Sound and current knowledge of heavy plant machinery maintenance
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- A customer-focused approach workload and committed team player
- A valid driving licence is preferred but not essential
In return you will receive:
- Competitive basic salary up to £26,000 plus a bi-annual bonus scheme
- Overtime at an enhanced rate
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Loyalty holidays with the option to buy/sell holidays
- Contributory pension
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
Please apply below for immediate consideration.