Marshall Grimsby is looking for a MINI Sales Executive.Your role
We are seeking a Sales Executive to join our MINI dealership in Grimsby and assist in providing a high quality service for our customers. Working as part of a team and reporting to the Sales Manager. This position is offered on a full time basis Monday - Saturday, with a day off in the week and every other Sunday.
What does a Sales Executive do?
Working as part of the sales team, you will be responsible for the end to end customer experience, handling face to face, over the phone and interactive enquiries and converting these to vehicle, finance and insurance sales. Day to day, you will:
- Respond to queries from new and existing customers relating to new and used vehicle sales
- Guide customers through their purchase, providing outstanding customer service as the face of both Marshall and the vehicle brand
- Meet individual sales targets by maximising upsell and cross-sell opportunities on finance and insurance products and optional extras
- Assist in ensuring a steady flow of enquiries from multiple channels through prospecting and marketing
- Maintain a specialist knowledge of manufacturer vehicles and options, participating in regular knowledge updates
- Manage the vehicle handover process, ensuring compliance with process
- Adhere to Marshall and industry regulations relating to the sale of vehicles, finance and insurance
If you are an individual with strong experience in a customer facing position and a real focus and drive for hitting targets and selling, we would welcome your application. We believe in recruiting for the attitude and training for the skills. The key attributes that we would look for are:
- Influencing skills, with the ability and confidence to convert enquires into sales
- Brilliant customer service experience, to build long term relationships
- Fantastic listening skills to understand customer requirements and needs
- A willingness to learn and develop your product knowledge
- Professionalism, with a commitment to adhere to process and procedure
Your hard work will be rewarded with discounts on new and used vehicle purchases, MAVTA reward and recognition awards, Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal, life assurance at no cost to you and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.