Payroll Administrator, part time, 28k-38k
Location: Newbridge/Dublin West
Benefits: pension, medical allowance
Annual leave- 27 days
This is a part-time role 22.5 working hours per week (3days).
Our client is a leading Irish multi-disciplinary Civil Engineering company. Based in Newbridge, County Kildare, with over 500 skilled Engineers, Designers, Technicians, Managers, and Operatives working throughout Ireland.
This role will be primarily based at the company Dublin offices at Citywest, however the successful candidate will be required to work from the Murphy Ireland Head Office in Newbridge, Co Kildare, for an initial training period of approximately 6 months.
Following a successful 6month probation period, a Hybrid working arrangement may be an option for consideration.
- Update the time management system on a weekly basis for any changes
- Processing timesheets from the time management system to prepare excel upload for the weekly payroll
- Manage annual leave entitlement and update on a weekly basis
- First point of contact for employee to detail any queries
- Adhere to strong internal controls to ensure best practice
- Ensure payroll records maintained as required by Revenue
- Interacting with other departments within the business e.g. Finance, People Team
- Perform any ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time
- Participate in, and positively promote, the Murphy Never Harm Programme
- Undertake any reasonable duties requested of you
- Carry out all work in accordance with health and safety and any other legal requirements
- Ensure compliance with the Company policies and procedures
- Participate and engage fully in the Performance & Development Review process
Skills and Experience:
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in a payroll position is desirable but not essential
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and Outlook
- Flexibility to meet changes in working requirements
- Good team player
Join us today on https://www.manpower.ie/ or contact Magdalena on 0860246376 or else Magdalena.email@example.com for more details.