£23,000 - £26,000 (DOE) + Training + Benefits
Do you have great attention to detail and enjoy learning new skills? Are you interested in building a career within the fastest growing sector in Logistics? Or maybe you're looking for a new role within the Customs industry?
As a Customs Administrator you will be completing customs declarations, preparing documentation for trade movements and liaising with customers & suppliers to ensure the efficient movement of goods across borders.
Benefiting from a comprehensive induction and on the job training, you will be working within a small team of specialists, who are looking for highly motivated people that want to learn a new skillset and take the next step in their career.
Established over 40 years ago with a diverse business range, offering job security and stability in the fastest growing industry within the Supply chain, this is the 'foot on the ladder' position that you have been looking for.
- Preparation of customs entries to ensure all requirements are met
- Liaising with importers/exporters and others to obtain all necessary information
- Accurate & efficient data entry
- Deal with enquiries quickly and efficiently relating to; customs procedures, tariff classifications and duty rates
- Monday to Friday (1 Sat in 4)
- 11am to 7pm (12pm to 8pm on Friday)
The Ideal Person Will:
- Have high attention to detail
- Be Confident at working on own initiative
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office packages
- Be calm and work well under pressure
- Want to learn more about Logistics/Customs
- Previous Customs Experience will be an advantage
What's in it for you?
- Comprehensive Training
- A great company culture
- Further career advancement opportunities
- Job Security, working within a fast growing industry
If you are interested in opening new doors with long term career prospects, then click APPLY NOW!
(customs, administration, admin, data entry, data, clerk, antrim, crumlin, Belfast, moira, nutts corner, import, export, declarations)