We are looking for an experienced Cleaner to join our clients Site in Port Clarence, Middlesbrough. This is a great opportunity to work in a safe environment for a well-known organisation.
This is a temporary role with an end date of January 2023 however there is a possibility that this end date could be extended.
As a member of our team you will get access to the free on-site parking and the subsidised on site canteen.
PAY RATE- £10 per hour
WORKING HOURS- 8am till 4pm Monday to Friday paid 37.5 hours per week.
Lunch break will be 12am for 30 minutes (unpaid)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Daily sweeping of all working areas of the plant
- Daily emptying of bins in working areas and taking the larger bins to the security gate every Wednesday
- Daily yard sweep and disposal of broken pallet wood
- Daily litter picking around site and including car park and smoking shelter
- Daily sweep and bin emptying in the smoking shelter
- Organising and storing deliveries such as PPE and consumable stocks.