Job Title: PA (Subs Exec)
Compensation: £ 23,364.00 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / 15 month fixed term contract
Job ID: SF45273
The Subs Executive Team has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive PA to provide a high level of support to Senior Managers and their direct reports. The role sits within the Submarine Business Unit and will enable you to gain valuable skills and knowledge whilst supporting teams in 14 Dk, SRC, 9 Dk and various other areas across the site. This is an exciting time to join a team who work in a fast paced and varied environment.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Executive PA with previous PA experience to provide support to the Executive Team by anticipating needs, planning and orchestrating work to ensure priorities are met.
What will you be doing?
* Proactive Executive team stakeholder diary management coordinating complex schedules/calendars, balancing multiple stakeholder priorities
* Communicate stakeholder's decisions as and when requested
* Liaise effectively with senior staff and external contacts on behalf of the Executive team building strong and influential relationships with key stakeholders
* Collate and circulate management information
* Identify and record information/decisions within required meetings
* Take ownership for support to the Executive team
The experience you'll bring
* Previous PA Experience
* Excellent communication skills and customer service
* Maths and English GCSE Grade C or equivalent
* NVQ Level 2 in Business and Administration or equivalent discipline
You will need to satisfy security requirements. This may require you to hold or be eligible/capable of achieving 'Security Check' (SC) clearance.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Enhanced employment terms and conditions
* Money purchase pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Share ownership scheme
* Occupational health services
* Flexible working hours (only non-industrials)
* Career opportunities, advice and guidance from our Learning & Development teams
* Additional benefits may also apply for Management posts
About Babcock International and Devonport
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence Company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
You will be based at Devonport Royal Dockyard in Plymouth, Devon.
Comprising of 14 dry docks, four miles of waterfront and 25 tidal berths, Devonport is the base for numerous surface vessels as well as the base and refit centre for the Trafalgar-class nuclear-powered submarines. Devonport has also recently been selected as the base port for the Navy's new Type 26 frigates and will become the maintenance centre for the future submarine programme.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
Closing date: 19/07/2022