Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire, GB, PO6 3EN
Compensation: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum DOE
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Role ID: SF43239
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our internationally recognised organisation. You will be working with the Facilities Management team, delivering excellent customer service, and carrying out administrative duties whilst adhering strictly to good working H&S practices.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a reliable and skilled administrator, who understands the importance of following internal processes. You will be an excellent communicator who can deal with stakeholders at all levels and understands the importance of delivering exceptional customer service.
What will you be doing?
* You will use the Microsoft Suite (Outlook, SharePoint, Excel) to carry out daily business.
* Carry out a range of administrative duties such as raising requisitions and completing purchase orders.
* You will use Tabs FM to report issues and close work orders.
* You will use SAP to complete work and consumable orders.
* Work with the Facilities team to maintain records of repairs, inspections, and all related documentation.
* You will be happy to support and provide coverage of the sites reception as and when required.
The experience you'll bring
* Experience of working within a Facilities / Maintenance setting would be desirable but not essential.
* Knowledge of TABS FM is desirable but not essential.
* Experience of working with SAP is desirable but not essential.
* Excellent communication skills.
* You should be able to work independently and be open to learn new skills and take on new challenges.
* Strong IT proficiency, particularly within the Microsoft Suite.
* An awareness of H&S working practices.
* You must have or have the ability to obtain SC security clearance
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
Babcock Corporate Services (BCS) is a global function, with our largest site being Lakeside in Portsmouth, but we operate from multiple sites around the world. BCS supplies and operates all IT, security, procurement, and finance Shared Services. We are embedded alongside the operations that we serve, enabling us to maintain close working relationships that support delivery to our customers. We drive standardisation, simplification and automation across Babcock, to help generate sustainable value for the group and our external customers.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click here to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.