Manpower are recruiting for an experienced Receptionist to work part time at our clients base in Darlington.
This is a temporary role looking to last a minimum of 4 weeks. There will be an opportunity to apply for the permanent position at the end of the assignment.
PAY RATE- £9.50 per hour
HOURS: Monday and Tuesday 9-5, Wednesday 9-1. 19 hours per week in total.
To maintain the smooth running of the Reception area, ensuring all visitors to the organisation are met with a positive attitude and a clear understanding of their requirements & to ensure that the Switchboard is answered in a prompt & professional manner at all times.
- To answer the switchboard, in a prompt & professional manner, forwarding the calls to the correct recipient and taking messages, where necessary ensuring they are passed onto the recipient.
- Reception - Meeting & greeting all visitors to the organisation
- Management of stationery & general supplies including stock levels, ordering & distribution
- Overall responsibility of post room function & supplier liaison/management
- Distribute staff badges / fob keys
- Booking Meeting Rooms
- Arranging lunches for client visits and meetings
- Any ad hoc duties, as advised from time to time, by your Line Manager
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- The ability to communicate in a professional manner to all level of people, in & outside of the business