Business Development Representative - German or Dutch Speaking
About Our Client
Our client is the World's #1 Identity Platform. Providing simple and secure access to people and organizations everywhere. With 13 international offices, over 13,000 employees and over 100 million users. It has powered identity for the internet since 2009. Its vision is to enable every person to safely use any technology and to centralise identity bringing control back to the user.
Career Development Prospects
Our client is known for investing in the career development of their staff and they do this by offering training and education opportunities, coaching, and mentoring and the opportunity to fulfil their potential and ambitions throughout the company.
The Business Development team is growing!
For the high-energy lead generation professional, the Business Development Representative is a great opportunity to help drive demand for our client's market-leading cloud adoption and management solution.
You will be working strategically with both Marketing and Sales teams in a business development and lead generation capacity, which will allow you to thrive in the dynamic, high-activity environment. Working closely with the marketing, you will own contacting prospective customers and for qualifying opportunities.. Working with the seasoned account executives, you will map out and build pipeline, and help resolve their most effective marketing channels.
Our client bolster promoting from within and with the current growth plans and the acceleration seen in the business, strong performance in this role can definitely lead to upward mobility within the sales organisation.
The sales representatives are high-energy, self-motivated, agile and able to change hats on the fly. In this highly prized role, excellent phone and email skills and the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities will be critical to your success. You will be responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in the CRM system. We're looking for professionals with strong organisational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment.
As a Business Development Representative you will:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound marketing leads
- Understand prospects pains and needs and build prospect relationships
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
You would be an ideal candidate for this role:
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Fluent English and German or Dutch speaker
Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience and a college degree will enhance your candidacy for this role. If this sounds like the type of environment in which you thrive, then we want to talk to you about this career-defining opportunity.
For more information about this role kindly contact Aminat Ibrahim on 0860482210 or firstname.lastname@example.org