Our well established client who provide housing services is looking for a Voids Operative to cover the Cardiff area.
Reporting to the Head of Property Services as a Voids Operative you will be accountable for ensuring all properties are clean, hygienic and complaint to the specified standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure all accommodation is clean and fit for purpose.
- Remove rubbish to a suitable place and arrange collection.
- Carry-out minor defect rectification as directed.
- To ensure company procedures are adhered to and all cleaning and defect records are completed and up to date.
- Other duties as deemed reasonable by the Head of Property Services.
- Previous property cleaning experience
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Hard working and dedicated
- Full UK driving licence is required. Company van will be provided.
SALARY, BENEFITS AND HOURS:
- Mon-Fri 40 hours per week 8.30am-5pm
- 33 days annual leave per annum (25 days plus bank holidays)
- Life Cover (2 x basic salary)
- Health Membership (offering cashback on health services plus discounts for retailers and gym memberships)
- Employer pension contribution (4% employer, 4% employee)
- Laptop/Phone/other equipment if required as part of job role
- Mileage expenses (claimable from home)
- Referral Scheme
You will be required to undertake a DBS check before employment starts.
Interested in this permanent role, covering the Cardiff area. Please email or contact me on 07483 340870.