Are you looking for a career where you will be rewarded for your hard work and achievements? Do you want a role that will offer you award winning training and progression opportunities? Due to our exceptional track record and success Manpower Engineering Newcastle Upon Tyne are currently looking for Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultants with immediate opportunities available.
So, what will you be doing?
- Research and become a true Subject Matter Expert in your chosen field of Engineering
- Using sales and business development to gain a good understanding of potential client base and their recruitment strategies
- Build and develop strong business relationships to identify growth opportunities and long-lasting partnerships
- Using social media to conduct market research, identifying, engaging, and building relationships with potential employers and candidates
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process including headhunting, CV database searching, screening, interviews, short-listing candidates and managing offers
- Creating solid personal and company branding to enhance the existing success of Manpower
What's on offer?
- An excellent basic salary and market leading commission structure
- Amazing training, coaching and development opportunities
- A career path with is clearly identified and achievable
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Hybrid model of home and office working for those that want it.
- Work the ethical way - Join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance
- Be part of a successful and supportive team who take pride in a culture that makes people feel like they are progressing while enjoying their day-to-day work
What are we looking for?
- Recruitment is all about people so the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships is something you'll be passionate about.
- Every day is different, and you'll be responsible for your own desk, so you'll need to have high level of drive and resilience as well as the ability to adapt.
- Someone who has an interest in joining the recruitment profession with the want to specialise in a niche area of the business
- You will have the desire to learn and want to absorb knowledge in your chosen Engineering specialism
- Ideally you will have previous sales, recruitment, or business development experience, be a Graduate or have equivalent relevant experience
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Manpower work with organisations across the UK, supporting them to find the right talent for their businesses within a variety of skills sets and industries. Our Engineering team operating out of Newcastle are true Engineering specialists. Within the Engineering Market, we handle as much or as little of the recruitment process as our clients need - from sourcing the right talent, to interviewing and supporting through the offer process.
Due to new investment and growth, we are looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our Perms Engineering team in Newcastle. In this role you will specialise in a dedicated field of Engineering. We have an outstanding reputation of working as specialist recruiters within the engineering sector and are proud to support and partner some of the biggest brands in the UK.
For more information or to apply please get in touch today.