HR Advisor (Galway)
ManpowerGroup is looking to hire a HR Advisor who will be fully dedicated to the HR delivery for a worldwide recognised client.
The successful candidate will work on our client site on the north-east side of Galway city, with the possibility of working from home from time to time. This role will suit someone who is a morning person, with start times at 6am.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with candidates who may wish to work full-time or part-time hours - get in touch for a chat to discuss if this is the role for you! We are looking for a well-organised professional with HR qualifications and experience in a similar role.
You must have experience working in a busy HR role encompassing employee relations matters - disciplinary, grievance etc. We will require some flexibility in this role and some degree of meticulousness.
Manpower will make sure that you will receive the best possible training by our wonderful HR team. You will be reporting to the HR Account Manager and working closely with the team of fully qualified HR and recruitment professionals, always willing to help and share their expertise. Aside from exceptional training we also offer attractive base salary and range of generous benefits, such as: pension, health care cover, generous annual leave entitlements + your birthday off, tax saver, bike to work scheme, social nights and many others.
The successful candidate will be offered a permanent contract.
If you are looking for a change or progress to your career, do not hesitate to get in touch. Our experienced team will make sure that you will receive all the tools to be successful in this role and will be given an opportunity to work with one of the largest and the most successful companies in Ireland.
ManpowerGroup is the world's leading workforce expert, connecting more than 600,000 people to work every day and helping more than 400,000 clients worldwide. With nearly 3,500 offices in 80 countries worldwide, ManpowerGroup offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today.
Our philosophy is built on people, knowledge and innovation and we are continuously looking for ways to improve.
- Demonstrating HR expertise, including Performance Management, Absenteeism and Disciplinary
- Compliance with legal and HR requirements
- Managing employee relationships to ensure optimum levels of employee engagement and satisfaction
- Conducting Manpower Induction training where applicable
- Managing payroll queries
- Provide a first class professional experience for our client
- Work in a structured, organised and professional manner ensuring all administration duties are performed to the highest level, meeting strict process requirements
- Take responsibility for all actions, demonstrating ability, passion and an overriding commitment to quality and the needs of the client.
- Ensuring the maintenance of proper and thorough record keeping for all staff employed on the account for which you are responsible.
- Must have 1+ years proven HR experience in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstratable experience in Employee Relations and Performance Management
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Organised, focused, innovative and passionate
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication ability
Apply directly today or get in touch if you would like to find out more.