An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a blue-chip IT company, is currently seeking a Marketing Operations Co-ordinator to work on their customer site in Sunbury (TW16), this role is hybrid working 1- 2 days in the office and the rest remotely. This is a full-time temporary role until May 2023 working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week. The role is paying £14.80 per hour to start ASAP.
HyperX is an industry leader in gaming peripherals and after a recent transition into the company family is poised for rapid expansion. With 68% of the population gaming on a weekly basis* they want to get their hands on equipment that's right for them and their needs. HyperX provides high quality peripherals at a range of price points, supporting gamers and their lifestyle needs.
This role will be responsible for providing a professional first-class administrative service to the marketing team, enabling them to deliver to deadline and targets. This person thrives on bringing order to chaos, is a positive team player, and is hyper-focused on collaboration, communication, accuracy, and efficiency. You must be a confident communicator at all levels and work well as part of a team. Attention to detail and the ability to work at a fast pace in an efficient manner is critical for this role, as there will be multiple work streams in play at one time, supporting marketing departments such as Channel marketing, Digital marketing, Social media, PR, Events and Talent.
- Assist Marketing teams with finance and supplier management. Manage onboarding of new suppliers, assist with invoicing and payment queries.
- Own Marketing product forecast, working alongside Business Managers to forecast and order stock for Marketing usage. Keep ordering system maintained and up to date with accurate stock, new product launches etc.
- Assist departments with logistics queries, such as tracking numbers, support with customs issues, creation of shipping and returns labels.
- Maintain database of training materials for HP and HyperX tools.
- Manage and track IP usage for key partners such as celebrities, influencers, gaming publishers and non-endemic brands
- Execute the new product launch seeding list for influencers and press
- Sync with Sales and Channel marketing to support with regional sales promotions and seasonal activities
- Own marketing goodie stock and inventory.
- Oversee internal newsletter content creation and distribution
- Keep on top of industry trends and competitor analysis.
- Assist Event Manager and Executive Assistant with planning of company events, team building days etc.
- Assist with various marketing tasks as required.
- Excellent Written and Verbal English Language Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Knowledge of various marketing disciplines
- Team player that is able to credibly communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders using strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Organised with good planning skills.
- Creative, keen, and driven.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in the marketing for a gaming brand, or other related gaming industry background.
- Experience with managing budgets
- Fluency in at least One other European language (desired)
- Typically 2 - 4 years of experience in Supply Chain function
- Previous experience with customs and logistics desirable.