An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Insights Manager to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Leatherhead. The role is to work in the offices 2 days per week and work from home 3 days per week. This is a full-time temporary role to start ASAP for 6 months working a 36.25-hour week and is paying between £40,000 and £50,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
The Away from Home organization is the Out of Home refreshment and food service division with one of the world's leading foodservice companies (across 74 countries).
The ambition is to support, inspire and progress chefs as well as food & beverage managers around the world to create delicious and healthy meals that delight their guests with our core brands like Knorr, Hellmann's, The Vegetarian Butcher, Magnum, Langnese, Ben & Jerrys et al. The Away from Home division in UKI plays in key categories and has ambitious growth objectives to win with purposeful brands and build a sustainable and delicious away from home food experiences.
In this B2B environment it is crucial to build strong relationships with our customers across our touch points. Our field force is key to convince chefs and food&beverage managers based on their extensive expertise. At the same time CRM (Customer Relationship Management) combined with digital communication on eye level offers huge possibilities to increase demand direct to customers. To drive customer centricity by putting yourself in the shoes of a chef or food & beverage manager, to understand their needs and inspire them with the right communication and touch point mix to create long lasting and engaging partnerships.
Purpose of the job:
The role as AFH Insights Manager is key to connect the business with our consumer needs and bring them at the heart of everything we do. As AFH Insights Manager you also play a key role to show the business where and how to win by fully understanding and engaging the organization with the reality of the lives of our customers.
* Bring in industry understanding and keep ahead of trends in the foodservice market in UKI.
* Custodian of the insight culture within UK and Ireland.
* Engage with the global CMI network to represent UKI
* Work with agency partners to develop expertise for the foodservice business. Also encourage and guide talented resources within the agency networks to work on the foodservice business.
* Work as business partner to the business leadership team in UKI, as well as the marketing team and sales
* Develop and grow the business via feeding the funnel for the future
* Lead the Insights program for all the key innovation projects of Back of House Foods and Refreshment solutions
* Own market data and provide the business with in market-performance vs. competition
* Support the marketing team to optimize their communications
* Help the business to better understand their personas and customer journeys
* Provide insights on needs and usability of our digital touch points
* Monitor our customer experience via NPS and SLP
* Engage the business with insights
* Act as a think tank of insights in the foodservice market as well as Away from Home insights
* Managing the insights budget for UKI
* Lead global projects if UKI is lead market
* Collaborate with other insights functions to share knowledge where relevant
Key Skills/Experience required:
* 3 + years' experience in a similar function with strong project management skills
* Proven knowledge of multi-channel campaign management
* Deep understanding of customer journey (mapping)
* Result driven, Natural People Manager
* Strong organizational skills with focus on details
* Creative mind with a test-and-learn mentality
* Team player that can work cross-functionally (both with marketing- and sales departments)
* Fluent in English
* Experience creating campaigns in campaign management tool(s) desirable
* Experience in analysing and reporting campaign results desirable
* CD Experience (preferred but not required)
UK travel may be required approx. once per month