Audit Support Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a German Audit Support Administrator to work with our client SAP in Galway! The role is remote based initially and will become hybrid in mid-2022.
This is a fixed-term contract of 12 months. SAP go to great lengths to ensure you have every opportunity to succeed - in your own way. Flourish in an environment that encourages free expression, collaboration, individuality, and diversity.
They invest heavily in learning and career development. Gain new skills and experience through self-paced learning, mentoring and more.
In this role, you will find the learning environment highly stimulating, where employees acquire knowledge and skills through a dedicated mentor, trainers and e-learning courses.
Best of all, you become part of a rich, stimulating environment in which you have daily access to technical experts, subject-matter experts, and business professionals. Being based in Galway, you will experience a thriving cultural atmosphere on the West coast of Ireland and all the things that you would expect from a lively university city.
Expectations and Tasks
The Global License Audit & Compliance (GLAC) department ensures that our customers fully comply with their license agreement as determined by SAP.
Working with SAP customers (some of the largest brands in the world) as well as SAP colleagues in our sales and contract departments, you will have the opportunity to experience a global working environment within a multinational team.
Your role is to:
- Communicate with our customers on a daily basis and support the license audit process (giving advice on technical and contractual questions which customers may have).
- Follow up with customers and sales to ensure that license audits are completed in a timely manner
- Process audit results received and compare the results to the licensed software contracts and create evaluation reports to assess compliance
- As a contributing member of our energetic team, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment supporting SAP's vision to help the world run better.
Education AND Qualifications/Skills AND Competencies
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong customer focus (at least 1 year's customer service experience) and commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong communicator who likes to work in a multinational team environment
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills