Corporate Action Analyst (Issuer Services)
We are currently recruiting for Corporate Action Analyst to work with our client based in the Banking Industry. The role is Hybrid and based in Dublin .This is a 6-month contract position.
Issuer Services is a solutions-oriented business supporting client needs in various Agency roles across a variety of capital markets and commercial transactions including conventional debt, structure finance and specialized agency. The role is multi-purpose with aspects of Project Management, re-engineering, Operational development and Teams Management.
Based in the Dublin Service Centre, the Issuer Services Department is part of the wider Custody and Issuer Services Group. The Department contains a diverse section of units which support our Issuer Services Clients, Product and Sales partners.
The services we provide include Depository servicing, Issuing & Paying agency services and Specialised Agency functions such as Account Bank, Project Finance, Structured Finance and Escrow Agent functions.
Typical Corporate Trust clients of Citi include major international and national-level corporations, financial institutions (FIs), banks, and public sector/sovereign Debt issuers, as well as investment banks, asset managers, and stand-alone collateral managers.
- Manage, complete and execute all incoming corporate actions instructions/ enquiries as per our SLA's and referenced deadlines and (as required,) provide a detailed working knowledge and understanding of all tasks, functions and processes executed by the desk to clients.
- Upon deal execution provide full notification of all predictable Corporate Action events to clients.
- Complete transactional review of new (draft or executed) deal documentation to ensure the Corporate Actions desk can support the drafted tasks documented.
- Chair client relationship calls on a monthly basis and prepare agenda's and presentations whereby required.
- Complete internal email/fax retrieval for team/Log all new incoming instructions onto central control log/ Reconcile email/fax journals to all incoming instructions received and collate and record accurate MIS.
- General office duties/ Provide support to managers of the desk
Experience and Skills :
- Minimum of 2 years Corporate Actions experience, knowledge of Corporate Trust practices and product is a requirement.
- Proven record of working on Corporate Action events dealing with high value instructions, ability to work to deadlines and projects within team environment
- Working ISDA, ICMSA and ICMA knowledge, Bond and deal structuring understanding is highly preferable.