Job Title: Training Manager
Location: Southern England, UK - Hybrid
Compensation: £31,809 rising to £32,350 after the probation period + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF45634
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a Training Manager to lead, inspire and motivate their team in order to deliver key, agreed objectives and partner closely with the customer. If you have strong leadership and development skills, a proven track record of consistently achieving financial and performance targets, as well as experience of managing across a variety of occupational sectors, we want to hear from you.
What will you be doing?
As a Training manager you'll be managing a circa of 12 regional trainers based in the Southern region.
Your duties include:
* Leading the Regional Trainers team to deliver agreed financial and performance targets
* Providing direction, communicate goals and agree delivery strategies with the team
* Supporting the Operations Manager and Regional Manager in the delivery of high quality provision within the region
* Reviewing the monthly performance of the team and individuals, developing people to excel in teaching & learning activity ensuring the achievement of all key performance indicators, budgetary and contractual targets and address any development needs identified
The experience you'll bring
* Knowledge of apprenticeships and funding is essential
* Experience of managing people and operations
* Strong leadership
* Experience of managing across a variety of occupational sectors
* High level of organisational skills
* A highly driven individual and self-motivated
* Good engagement with ability to build strong customer relationship
* You must hold or have the ability to obtain enhanced DBS security clearance with Children's Barred List check
Should you be successful and invited to interview you will be required to complete a criminal declaration form. Please note this does not disqualify you from the role.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Share ownership scheme
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
About Babcock Training
With a rich history of service excellence, Babcock is a trusted name across the training and apprenticeships market. We have an enviable track record in delivering intelligent and compelling workforce development solutions and are one of the UK's largest and most reputable training providers.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
* We believe the position you are applying for is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such, should you be invited to interview you will be required to declare all unspent convictions and conditional cautions, and all spent convictions and adult cautions (simple or conditional) that are not 'protected' (i.e. that are not filtered out) as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2020); and
* The position you are applying for may involve engaging in regulated activity with children and/or vulnerable adults and it is a criminal offence to apply for this role if you are barred from working with children and/or vulnerable adults. Given the nature of the role, employment is conditional upon a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check which will include a children's and/or adults' barred list check, and you will be required to provide the necessary identification documents at interview to enable the DBS check to be completed before you commence employment. These identification documents may be different to those required to confirm your right to work in the UK.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 3rd August 2022