I am recruiting for an MEP Superintendent for a multinational company. My client seeks technical and engineering talent to work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing in the pharmaceutical sector.
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Salary: Excellent salary package including monthly per diem, contact Sarah Savage for more information
The role: The MEP Superintendent will coordinate onsite with the electrical, mechanical, and piping trade subcontractors to ensure that the construction work is installed safely, of the highest quality, and in accordance with project specific cost and schedule requirements.
* Have a detailed understanding of the contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing plans, MEP systems interrelationships, construction sequencing and project schedule.
* Lead the coordination and planning of the MEP and controls installation.
* Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between MEP subcontractors during construction.
* Validate design issues related to MEP and suggest alternative solutions.
* Assist in the receipt and review of MEP submittals.
* Ensure that any MEP changes are being incorporated into the field work.
* Direct, monitor and control the activities of MEP subcontractor.
* Schedule and procurement tracking for MEP scopes and equipment.
* Liaison with consultant, MEP design engineers, inspectors, and relevant staff.
* Ensure that MEP subcontractors provide and adhere to relevant QA/QC requirements.
* Prepare task specific plans for all high risk and shutdown activities.
* Assist in the integration, start-up, testing and commissioning of MEP systems.
* 3+ years of experience as a MEP Coordinator or MEP trade supervisor.
* Strong grasp of mechanical and electrical systems.
* Proficient computer skills.
* Experience with systems start-up, testing and commissioning.
* Prior experience working in/on Pharmaceutical Construction site(s).
If you are interested in this MEP Superintendent position, please contact myself through LinkedIn or directly to arrange a confidential follow up call with myself: 00 353 (0) 86 025 7479, firstname.lastname@example.org