Manpower are recruiting a Retail Catering Supervisor to work for our public sector client.
Are you a leader with a desire to achieve results? Do you have the ability to encourage, coach and mentor a team? If so, we would love to hear from you.
- Provide support to the Management Team
- Coach, mentor and motivate the team to achieve set targets and goals
- Serving popular, healthy menu items
- Ensure that the units and goods are well presented at all times
- Ensuring all catering areas are kept at the highest of standard
- Ensuring adherance to food safety requirements, service monitoring, absence management and the day to day management of staff.
- Food Hygiene Certificate - Level 2
- Previous supervisory experience within a catering or hospitality setting
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent customer service skills
Pay - £10.40 per hour
Contract - Temporary, 3 months initially
Location - Cardiff
Working hours - You will be required to work any 5 days out of 7, various shift times between the hours of 6 am and 8 pm.
What we offer you
- Opportunity to enhance your leadership skills and career development
- Weekly pay
- Free uniform
- NEST Pension
- Free training - Manual Handling
The role is subject to satisfactory references and DBS check.
For more information please contact the team on