Italian speaking Collections Analyst
Grifols Treasury department is currently recruiting for an Italian speaking Collections Analyst. Grifols is a leading global healthcare company that develops medicines derived from plasma and other innovative biotech solutions to enable millions of patients around the world to lead more rewarding lives.
The Successful candidate will join a multinational, global team of 20 people and will report directly to the Credit & Collection Management located in Dublin. This is a hybrid working model with the possibility to work from home two days a week.
We are looking for energetic, proactive and experienced personalities with focus on targets and have the ability to support other team members.
The Analyst will be responsible for handling a high volume of outgoing collections calls and emails in a growing and dynamic environment. You will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and implement best practice. The role will require extensive phone, PC work, data entry and participation in projects.
- Active communication with customers for timely collections of Accounts Receivable due.
- Build working relationships with affiliate finance and commercial departments.
- Monthly, weekly file preparation and maintenance to work through the ledger on a customer level basis.
- Be a key point of contact for the credit risk or local finance department when releasing products.
- Monthly reporting to Management to include, DSO, CEI, overdues, high risk customers, targets set and met.
- Manage any invoicing or ad-hoc AR issues
- Notify Risk Department of any high-risk customers identified or potential customers to go on hold
- Arrange and negotiate for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules based on customers' financial situations in collaboration with credit risk department.
- Act as a point of contact with the commercial team to advise and review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts if required.
- Timely allocate collected cash to customers' accounts if necessary (may depend on specific affiliate)
- Agree annual targets with Senior Management
- Fluent Italian both oral and written and conversational English required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and related computer skills with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience with SAP - AR / collections related transactions essential
- Target Focus approach to working
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques
- Problem-solving skills
- Time Managements and self-organizing skills
- 3 years + collections experience in Global Company
- Good analytical skills & attention to detail