Are you looking for a brand-new challenge? We have a unique permanent opportunity for a Full-Time experienced sales professional to join an established and growing team managing accounts for training courses located in Manchester or London working from home and in the office.
You will be working alongside the Head of Sales and the division's Managing Director; the Business Development Manager will have the following responsibilities:
Main responsibilities will include:
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Develop and target premium accounts.
- Research, Planning and implementing new target market initiative.
- Have worked in a target driven environment with at least 2 years B2B experience.
- Collaborate with the Head od Sales and Managing Director to develop sales strategies to improve market share
- Thorough research on prospected clients to ensure an understanding of the needs and requirements.
- Cold-calling new business prospects & identify new sales opportunities from existing business.
- Sell tickets and ticket bundles and drive sales campaigns
- Managing the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business.
What's in to for you?
- A competitive salary plus uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working
- Access to corporate discount at over 3500 UK gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Summer and Christmas Parties and team socials
Inside Government runs conferences, forums and training courses serving key public sector verticals, from Higher Education to Criminal Justice and Housing. The portfolio includes 30-40 events a year.
Not only will you be working for a leading provider of public sector training, conferences and exhibitions, you will also receive a competitive salary and as a valued employee you will also qualify for a wide range of company benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy team, deliver against targets building and maintain strong relationships with customers.
If this sounds like you, then apply for this job today!