Welfare Housing Officer - Remote Working
Locations: London - Remote
Salary: £30,000 + fuel allowance
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Mon - Fri (8.30am-5pm 40 hours per week).
Due to continued growth our client are currently recruiting for Initial Accommodation (I.A.) Welfare Housing Officers to join the team in London.
Our client is a leading short-term accommodation and support services provider to the public sector who have been successfully providing short term accommodation to central and local government for over 14 years. They pride themselves on providing quality, cost effective and transparent solutions to their customers.
Purpose of the Role: This role involves a combination of working from home with daily travel to provide direct support and management to the Service Users. The role requires the Housing Officer to manage own caseload and follow procedures in order meet Key Performance Objectives. The role also involves inspection and management of properties used by Service Users (SUs).
- 33 days annual leave per annum (25 days plus bank holidays)
- Life Cover (2 x basic salary)
- Westfield Health Membership (offering cashback on health services plus discounts for retailers and gym memberships)
- 6 month probation period
- Employer pension contribution (4% employer, 4% employee)
- Laptop/Phone/other equipment if required as part of job role
- Mileage expenses (claimable from home)
- Referral Scheme