Manpower UK are recruiting on behalf of our successful property data client for a Recruitment Resourcer. This is a Hybrid work model.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Recruitment Resourcer will be responsible for identifying, attracting and shortlisting high-calibre candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of various specific business briefs.
The role will involve:
- Attending briefing meetings/calls with Hiring Managers in order to understand the role requirements (both permanent and contract) and candidate specification.
- Attracting suitable active and passive candidates using your network, the database, job boards, and social media.
- Make initial contact with candidates over the phone and email to promote the roles.
- Ensuring eligible candidates are added to the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Conducting initial screening calls to ascertain right to work, technical ability and cultural fit, populating a cover sheet on each candidate.
- Build a shortlist of quality and suitable candidates for the Hiring Managers to review via the ATS.
- Developing and managing a sustainable, high-calibre pipeline of potential candidates for future roles.
- Managing a portfolio of contractors in line with IR35.
- Providing regular market intelligence to inform Hiring Manager.
- Support the development of our Employer Brand and find opportunities to promote it.
You will be confident, commercial, customer focussed and proactive with high attention to detail whilst still being able to work at pace.
- Previous experience of resourcing/recruiting inhouse, agency or RPO.
- Previous technical and/or sales recruitment experience would be an advantage.
- CV mining and Boolean search skills
- Expertise in attraction of passive and pro-active candidates through sources such as data base/internet research, referrals and social networking
- Stakeholder management skills would be an advantage
- Experience in/knowledge of contractor recruitment and the recent changes to IR35 tax law is desirable but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Results orientated and self-motivated, with an ability to work autonomously.
- The ability to assess and initiate things independently.
- IT Literate and proficient with MS Office applications
- Knowledge of recruitment software and Applicant Tracking Systems
There is a requirement to travel to any group office in the UK as required, and to contact potential candidates outside of normal office hours. A flexible approach to working hours therefore needs to be adopted. This is a great opportunity to work for a highly reputable company and work within an inhouse HR/ Recruitment function.
Interested? Please forward your CV in the first instance.