Job title: Housing AIRE Assurance Coordinator - Remote Working
Reporting to: AIRE Assurance Team Leader
Salary: Starting salary of £23,000.00 per annum (to be reviewed after a successful probation period where the salary scale is then up to £28,000.00 per annum)
Our client is a leading short-term accommodation and support services provider to the public sector who have been successfully providing short term accommodation to central and local government for over 14 years. They pride themselves on providing quality, cost effective and transparent solutions to their customers.
This role is to support the AIRE department with various administrative duties. Working directly for a team leader on a day to day basis, you will also help and support the AIRE Manager in compiling reports required for monthly meetings and UKVI ad hoc requests. As well as ensuring budgets remain within agreed and established boundaries. The role in the AIRE Team is varied and at times you may be moved between teams and learn new task and processes. Any relevant training and support will be given to make sure you're able to fully fill your role.
- To provide admin cover when necessary and requested.
- Support the business in reaching its 'right first time' goals
- Maintain and update all spreadsheets to include but not limited to; Section 21 and bail orders, inspections and defects reporting, SU fault defects, clean and clear reports, certifications, licensing database, incident reports, call logs, AIRE Provider incidents, complaints, and CBP
- Maintain internal and external system
- Provide support and feedback where needed to internal and external stakeholder in a constructive manner
- Actively participate in problem solving initiatives
- Actively identify root cause problems while looking for process improvements
- Coach and develop members to achieve and succeed their objectives
- Act as mentor and role model for staff
33 days annual leave allowance per year (25 days standard plus 8 bank holidays)Westfield Health Membership (offering cashback on health services plus discounts for retailers and gym memberships)Life Cover (2 x basic salary)6-month probation periodEmployer pension contribution (4% employer, 4% employee)Laptop/Phone/other equipment if required as part of job roleEmployee Assistance ProgrammeAnnual optical examinationReferral Scheme