Rate of pay: £23 PER HOUR
Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Location. Church Stretton
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Procurement Buyer role at a leading life sciences company, whose mission is to deliver trusted answers that improve the quality of life.
Our client inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. They provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. They enable customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
The ideal candidate will have
- Has 3-5 years procurement purchasing experience, preferably in a Supply Chain, Manufacturing purchasing Sr. or Advanced Buyer role
- Possess a solid working knowledge using SAP ERP, with experience using SAP Material Master Data, from a Buyer perspective
- Has a solid working knowledge of Excel, with advanced experience using Excel functions such as Pivot tables and VLookUp
- Is able to work in a fast-paced environment - capable of multi-tasking
- Fast learner with strong communication skills; takes direction well
- Process purchase requisitions, and POs within SAP ERP in a timely manner
- Demonstrates strong teamwork skills and is able to collaborate and work effectively with others, and to work independently
- Has a sensitivity for working with a culturally diverse workforce
- Advanced SAP Purchasing Module with skills and proficiency to include MRP, T-Codes, Material Master, and Unit of Measure
- Advanced Excel skills which includes proficiency with Excel formulas and functions such as functions listed above
- Bachelors or master's degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in job and ability to work independently.
This is a temporary position up until December 2022 with immediate start paying £23 per hour