As a Catering Barista working for our public sector client you will work within a great team providing an excellent level of customer service. You will be confident, willing to learn and will be able to provide good customer service.
- taking orders
- making drinks as ordered (barista)
- serving food
- completion of paperwork
- cleaning in line with COSHH and Food Hygiene practices
- A Food Hygiene Certificate - Level 2 (we can provide the course for this)
- Willingness to learn
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous catering experience
Job type - Temporary
Duration - Ongoing with the possible opportunity of a permanent contract after 12 weeks
Working hours - Part time - 30 hours per week.
Shifts - Shifts will be between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm, any day Monday to Friday.
Pay - £9.50 per hour rising to £9.65 after 12 weeks.
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to learn new skills
- Weekly pay
- NEST Pension
The role offers an immediate start subject to satisfactory references and DBS check.
Please apply with an up to date CV or for more information call 01656 657231.