Manpower, in partnership with our client, are now recruiting Customer Service Representatives based in an accessible contemporary office space within the vibrant city of Edinburgh (Hybrid options). This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding departments Business Transformation Services.
Salary: £21,000 per annum plus an annual bonus of up to 10%
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm, 37.5 hours per week
The Customer Service Representatives are the first point of contact for all inbound calls relating to pension queries that allow them to make informed decisions about their financial future. You will be at the forefront of ensuring that the Customer has a memorable experience and that they are positive about the service they receive.
This is a telephony role, and classroom-based training will be provided on-site as well as an opportunity to listen to and take calls with support prior to going live. There are structured progression opportunities and a clearly defined career plan with associated compensation packages.
- Building relationships with Customers on every call, adapting your approach to meet the Customer's needs
- Updating contact details and giving policy values to more complex technical queries about legislative change.
- Use active listening to identify any Customer knowledge gaps
- Convey information in an effective way that increases the Customers understanding
- Use a variety of systems to deal with the Customers Pensions and Investment queries
- Complete call logging and some administrative tasks during the call ensuring they are completed within timescale and adhere to processes and relevant external regulations
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a natural ability and genuine desire to help Customers
- Have an awareness of Risk and the impact of this on the Business and Customers
- Have a logical approach to problem solving
- Be organized and calm under pressure
- Have strong computer skills
Employees will receive a range of benefits including:
- Non-contributory age-related Pension Scheme
- Flexible Benefits including Private Health Care, Income Protection and Life Assurance with additional voluntary benefits
- Salary progression and self-development
- Performance related bonus (not guaranteed)
- Employee discount at various shopping outlets
- Subsidised on-site Restaurant including Costa
- Free on-site multi-story car park
- On-site gym & 5 a-side football facilities
Successful candidates will be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau and Credit Check prior to commencing employment.