Supply Chain Coordinator (Nights)
£30,160 + Training + Benefits
Do you have experience in Supply Chain, Logistics or Stock Control? Are you looking to join a company that can offer continued learning and development, with future career opportunities?
If you're looking to further enhance your career with an established, technology led business, my client can offer a full time, permanent contract from day one, along with an unrivalled benefits package!
Working closely with the Production department you will be monitoring and recording stock levels, reconciling orders and ensuring adjustments are made in line with production output, during the nightshift.
You will benefit from a comprehensive induction, on the job training and work alongside a close-knit team to ensure that the job runs as smoothly as possible.
Alongside a great work/life balance, this company also offer a host of company benefits including; continual professional development, 31 days holiday, private medical insurance and more!
- Monitor Stock levels
- Undertake Stock Counts/Record any adjustments
- Close & Reconcile Production orders
- Communicate stock availability to all relevant departments
- Use of Warehouse Management System
- Sunday to Thursday, 9.30pm to 6am
- Previous Stock Control, Logistics Or Warehouse experience
- Keen eye for detail
- Comfortable in the use of IT systems
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Further Training included (Forklift licence, Health & Safety, NEBOSH etc)
- 31 Days Holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Full time, permanent contract
If you're interested in furthering your career in the Supply Chain sector then click APPLY NOW!
(supply chain, warehouse, stock, control, logistics, coordinator, night shift, Armagh, dungannon, moy, wms)