Sales Support Executive
£23,000 - £25,000 + Training + Benefits + Progression
Are you an ambitious recent graduate? Do you want to learn new skills and take your career in a new direction?
If you're comfortable in the use of IT, enjoy learning new skills and want to develop your career with a business that is experience constant year on year growth, then read on.
With Full Training provided you will focus on providing support across the Sales function with a high level of customer focus. This will give you the opportunity to work across NI, ROI & GB markets- invaluable experience!
Working alongside the account managers for each region, you will be involved in supplying pricing information to new and existing customers, supporting the Account Managers with market insights and work closely with the logistics team to ensure product samples are dispatched on time.
This company can offer a clear path for career progression into other areas of the business such as; Sales, Marketing, Admin, etc.
- Prepare Sales Reports
- Offer Market intelligence to Account Managers
- Communicate regularly with new and existing customers
- Reporting of KPI activity
- Setting up & Administration of new and existing accounts/details
- Monday to Friday
The Ideal Person Will:
- Be Confident at working on own initiative
- Enjoy dealing with people
- Have great customer service skills
- Have an interest in FMCG industry
- Previous experience in Sales Admin or Food related Degree would be a bonus!
What's in it for you?
- Full on the job training
- A fantastic company culture
- Job Security, working within a fast growing, yet established business
- Career Progression
If you are looking for the rocketship to propel your career, then click APPLY NOW!
(sales, service, support, business development, Craigavon, portadown, Armagh, fmcg, business, admin, executive )