Manpower has a wonderful opportunity for an experienced finance underwriter who is well versed in reading and analysing company accounts, corporate and retail lending, to join the team of the funding partner for one of our amazing automotive clients.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the key responsibility will be to deliver a class leading service in handling and underwriting new business retail and corporate finance applications for the portfolio.
- Complete retail and corporate credit finance applications in a timely and consistent manner within the unit's agreed mandates and commercial policies.
- Preparation of credit lines reviews for new and existing corporate customers - including accounts analysis, rating, and review form completion.
- Preparation and recommendation of annual and diarised credit line reviews for all customers within individual mandate as required.
- Monitor customer performance in accordance with requirements of the latest credit review and agreed procedures
- Ensure key controls are followed.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and support key initiatives and projects.
- Carry out external customer visits in support of applications
- Liaise with the clients Fleet in respect of applications as appropriate.
- Coaching and development of other team members.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Thorough knowledge of Financial Services and/or asset finance industry, with previous asset finance lending experience.
- An understanding of Balance Sheets, analysis of ratios and securities.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial information
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proven negotiating skills at a senior management level
This role is on a Temp contract start ASAP - April 2024, with hybrid part-time working hours.
29.5hrs per week, 1 day in office, flexible working hours
Salary is negotiable for the right candidate.