An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a blue-chip IT company, is currently seeking a Solution Support Engineer III (Service now Specialist) This is a Hybrid role minimum 2/3 days a week onsite in Aldermaston (Reading). This is a full-time, permanent role, working 9-day fortnight every other Friday off, paying up to £55,000 depending on experience.
*** Please note SC or DV clearance is essential, DO NOT apply if you don't have this in place***
**British Nationals only**
The world's largest companies and public sector organisations trust us to deploy services to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience across their IT estates.
Each day we build on our values of deliver, collaborate, and care to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond. Be part of the company journey and join a world class learning environment.
We are seeking a ServiceNow Specialist to perform a hybrid of administrative and development/implementation tasks. As well as knowledge of the standard IT Service Management (ITSM) module in ServiceNow, the ideal candidate would have experience in one or more of the following modules:
- Customer Service Management (CSM)
- HR Service Delivery (HRSD)
- Field Service Management (FSM)
As a ServiceNow Specialist you will:
- Be part of an implementation project team, building and delivering solutions ensuring user requirements (Stories) are delivered to specification
- Complete enhancement requests and new functionality requests to meet business needs
- Build service catalog items and workflows in ITSM and CSM modules
- Build HR Service items and Lifecycle events
- When requested, lead demos, training, solutions of the overall development to deliver value and successful outcomes to the customer
- When necessary, assist with day-to-day admin tasks on the ServiceNow platform
- Offer guidance and mentorship to junior colleagues by sharing experience and accumulated knowledge, facilitating their professional development
What we are looking for:
- Experience managing, maintaining, and developing ServiceNow ITSM application
- ServiceNow development skills including:
- Business Rules
- Client Scripts
- Form Design
- UI Actions
- Service Portal
- Experience of testing and creating test scripts
- Strong knowledge of ITIL principles
- Comfortable with Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Fast learner with an ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time
- MUST HOLD SC Clearance
- Experience maintaining and developing ServiceNow HRSD, CSM and FSM applications
- Virtual Agent development
- Experience building custom integrations between ServiceNow and 3rd party applications
- ServiceNow certifications in ITSM, CSM, HRSD, FSM
We offer an excellent benefits package including discounts at over 200+ retail stores! Working for the company you'll also receive private medical/dental cover, life insurance and travel insurance.
As you'll be required to undergo DV Clearance, they provide a £2,000pa DV Allowance once clearance has been confirmed, increasing with length of service up to £2,800pa.
You will have unlimited access to educational resources through our industry leading learning platform.