We are currently recruiting for Corporate Actions Analyst to work with our client who is a global leader in banking and wealth management which provide consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products to achieve the best outcomes for clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible. The role is based in Dublin. This is a 6-month contract position.
Based in the Dublin Service Centre, the Issuer Services Department is part of the wider Custody and Issuer Services Group. The Department contains a diverse section of units which support our client's Issuer Services Clients and Product and Sales partners. The services include Depository servicing, Issuing & Paying agency services and Specialised Agency functions such as Account Bank, Project Finance, Structured Finance and Escrow Agent functions.
The role is multi-purpose with aspects of Project Management, re-engineering, Operational development, and Teams Management.
- Manage, complete, and execute all incoming corporate actions instructions/ enquiries as per our SLA's and referenced deadlines and (as required,) provide a detailed working knowledge and understanding of all tasks, functions and processes executed by the desk to clients.
- Upon deal execution provide full notification of all predictable Corporate Action events to clients.
- Complete transactional review of new (draft or executed) deal documentation to ensure the Corporate Actions desk can support the drafted tasks documented.
- Chair client relationship calls on a monthly basis and prepare agendas and presentations whereby required.
- Complete internal email/fax retrieval for team/Log all new incoming instructions onto central control log/ Reconcile email/fax journals to all incoming instructions received and collate and record accurate MIS.
- General office duties/ Provide support to managers of the desk.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years Corporate Actions experience, knowledge of Corporate Trust practices and product is a requirement.
- Proven record of working on Corporate Action events dealing with high value instructions, ability to work to deadlines and projects within team environment.
- Working ISDA, ICMSA and ICMA knowledge, Bond and deal structuring understanding is highly preferable.
What we Offer
- The candidate will significantly enhance their understanding of complex financial products and services and gain exposure to numerous business lines and products within the corporate investment bank.
- The role will enable the individual to enhance/develop skills in managing key relationships, internal and external, whilst developing the operational capabilities within a rapidly expanding business.
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus offer.
- Competitive paid annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme; age-related non-contributory pension scheme with employer contributions up to 14% of annual salary
- Life assurance - lump sum benefit and qualifying dependent pension.
- Private medical insurance for all employees with generous day to day benefits as well as hospital cover. At higher grades, our client will cover dependents premiums also.
- Wellness program - on site Occupational Health Centre plus a series of informative talks on topical health related subjects
- Opportunity to work in a flexible environment where the business can support.
For more information about this role kindly contact Aminat Ibrahim on +353 1 645 5213 or email@example.com