An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Cyber Security Project Manager (Principal Engineer) to join our client, a leading global automotive company, to be based in Cranfield, Bedfordshire.
This is a full-time temporary role to last for 12 months, working a 39-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying between £29.60-£34 per hour, depending on experience.
- Lead the coordination and schedule alignment with all relevant stakeholders to ensure compliance with UN-R155.
- Lead progress reports on Cybersecurity topics at management meeting and vehicle milestone meetings.
- Understanding the capability required for the future and coordinating on the number of people needed to build the team.
- Lead regular communication and coordination with Legal and Compliance teams.
- Lead the activity of hearing and communicating from suppliers for information required for Cybersecurity.
- Lead in resolving issues related to Cybersecurity.
- Lead to request Cybersecurity requirements at the right time during system development.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and features in iOS, Android and Cloud and consider their impact on Cybersecurity.
- Establish the process of Cybersecurity implementation plan.
- Experience in developing and/or maintaining IT systems. Superior cybersecurity knowledge and understanding of process, CISSP or equivalent is a plus.
- Be able to project manage and discuss with cybersecurity engineers. Superior project management and organizational skills, PMP or Prince2 is a plus.
- Experience negotiating with certification authorities.
- Understanding of UN-R155, ISO21434.
- Be degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall software development.
- Competent with tools such as: Jira and Confluence.
- Competent with PC applications including Microsoft excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask between multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be self-motivating, self-managing and pro-active.
- Be flexible regarding working practice and working hours.
- Fluent English written and verbal communication skills. Business level of Japanese communication is a also a plus.
Some travel abroad will be required, typically a few days to 2 weeks, but on rare occasions travel may be long distance and/or at short notice.