Dropbox builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 200,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we're transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
We believe technology should get out of the way, so there's no limit to what people can do. We're a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that's committed to realizing ambitious ideas.
We're building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment program across EMEA.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Quality Analyst to join our CX - Quality team.
You will be working with a thoughtful, highly analytical team that's committed to meeting the needs of a dynamic, customer-centric organization. The CX-Quality team strives to understand the voice of our customers and drives behaviors that lead to the best possible customer journeys.
This is a fully remote role on a 12 month contract
The Quality Analyst is responsible for reviewing 15+ technical support emails, chats, and phone interactions to ensure compliance with our Quality standard. Quality Analyst responsibilities include:
- Identifying agents' individual areas of opportunities to improve overall performance and provide constructive, developmental feedback based on thorough and detailed review of their work
- Participate and lead meetings to drive alignment
- Work with Vendor Quality
- Provide ongoing feedback to various stakeholders to ensure elements critical to the customer experience are appropriately actioned
- Provide coaching feedback directly to agents in 1-1 and small group settings.
- Participate in monthly calibration to align with other evaluators
- Analyze customer sentiment, identify trends, and recommend solutions as needed
- Partner with leadership on coaching and performance management, including team progress reporting
- Provide temporary support for specific global support queues, in times of OSLA
- Complete additional tasks as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in a customer support environment either in a customer service or sales capacity
- Experience with coaching or delivering feedback
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with Zendesk and Playvox Quality Management software preferred
- Demonstrated agility and adaptability. Willingness to learn and try new things. Ability to pivot quickly
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data, using
- Previous experience in Customer Experience or Contact Center Quality Assurance is preferred
Note: Please apply only if you are currently in Ireland and eligible to work full-time in Ireland
For further details and interest in discussing further, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org