SAP Analytics Cloud Report Writer
This is an FTC contract - starting ASAP for six months.
Working 37 hours per week & paying between £45,585 - £54,395pa - dependant on experience.
This is a hybrid role with the understanding you will be required to come onto campus 1-2 times a fortnight.
Our client is a public distance Learning and Research University, and one of the biggest universities in the UK for undergraduate education.
About the Role
The Finance and Business Services function is looking to recruit a SAP Analytics Cloud Report Writer, with data modelling experience to support the Financial Accounting and Systems team.
The SAP Analytics Cloud Report Writer plays a pivotal role within the Finance Reporting team, responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining insightful and actionable reports using the SAP Analytics Cloud platform. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with stakeholders across the university to understand their reporting needs and transform finance data into intuitive visualisations and reports with an eye for detail.
This is an exciting and dynamic role that is perfect for someone who is passionate about leveraging SAP Analytics Cloud to drive financial insights and contribute to the success of a leading educational institution.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in designing and writing reports using SAP Analytics Cloud, demonstrated by the;
- ability to understand SAP Analytics Cloud dashboarding and reporting requirements and convert functional requirements into technical design and build components.
- ability to produce professional dashboards, charting, and linking with the SAC Analyses for Office, whilst understanding BW data models .
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Financial analysis skills to gather and interpret requirements from various stakeholders with the ability to bring user reporting requirements to life.
- Develop clear and meaningful data visualisations that facilitate effective analysis and decision-making.
- Ensure data integrity and quality in the reports by validating and verifying data sources, transformations, and calculations.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment, address user queries and troubleshoot issues related to reports and dashboards.
- Understand SAP Analytics Cloud Planning features for BPC hybrid models and pure planning in SAP Analytics Cloud.
What you get in return
The successful applicant will receive excellent staff benefits, including 33 days' annual leave (plus 3 additional days for the Christmas closure period) and pension. They are an equal opportunities employer with an emphasis on staff wellbeing and a positive work/life balance.
Our client promotes diversity in employment and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply online, or call Sophie Holmes on 01908 246715 for more details.