VEC Operative Level 1
Manpower has an exciting opportunity with one of its clients based in the Purfleet area, the role is to complete a Redelivery inspection (PDI), Valet/wash car in wash bay and shunt vehicles around port.
- Being able to understand and complete tasks including:
- Road testing
- Unit registration plates installation
- Torque wrenching in all aspects
- Ramp inspection.
- Tyre pressure adjustment
- Long Term Stock Maintenance (LTSM)
- Suppling car cleaning and valeting to the PDI line
- Moving vehicle throughout Port professionally and safely, adhering to the strict port rules.
- Understanding how to present vehicles to the high standards set by the OEM.
- To report vehicle defects that may be found whilst undertaking the above.
- To adhere to all Health & Safety rules and to undertake Health & Safety sampling when required.
- To attend toolbox meetings and train/instruct other members of staff as and when required.
- To move vehicles for other departments upon request.
- To undertake as task within your skill and capability.
The ideal candidate must have a keen eye for detail, fair computer skills and must have a full clean UK driving licence.
You must be aged 21 or over for insurance purposes.
Pay rate is £11.51 per hour.
Working hours Monday - Friday (7am till 4pm)
Over time is available for this role, paid at enhanced rates.
Must be able to successfully commute to the Purfleet area.
Manpower is acting as a Recruitment Business for this role.
If this, is you, apply NOW!